Minnesota 2017 Everybody Institute
This is the wiki page for notes, photos, powerpoint presentations, video, and resources from the 2017 Minnesota Everybody IN-stitute hosted in St. Paul on September 10, 2017 by Healthcare-NOW and the Minnesota Nurses Association. An Everybody IN-stitute is a one day training focused on developing skills and strategies for single-payer organizing, messaging, outreach, public education, media, and legislative advocacy.
To see what other conference presenters and participants have shared, click on the workshop or panel below that you're interested in.
To add your own notes, photos, slideshows, or video to a workshop or panel page, you can email them to Healthcare-NOW, and we will post them for you, or you can add them yourself to this site just like Wikipedia!
To edit pages do the following:
1. Create an account by clicking "Create account" in the upper right corner and following the instructions. 2. You can then add to or edit any page (except this one) by clicking "Edit" at the top of the page.
- Keynote Speech: Jason Rathe, Field Outdoor Spaces
- Building the Movement in Minnesota: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) - Facilitator: Benjamin Day, Healthcare-NOW
- Healthcare Policy & Single Payer 101 - Facilitator: Benjamin Day, Healthcare-NOW
- Screening and Discussion - Big Pharma: Market Failure - Facilitator: Geri Katz, Minnesota Nurses Association
- Women and Health Equity - Facilitator: Rose Roach, Minnesota Nurses Association
- Single Payer Financing Studies - Facilitator: Benjamin Day, Healthcare-NOW